We understand that people seek out sex therapy for a variety of reasons, including:
- desire discrepancy between partners
- physical challenges like painful sex or erectile dysfunction
- addressing past relationship baggage
- unlearning harmful messages about sex and body image
- exploring attraction and desire.
Our dedicated sex therapists will provide a safe and non-judgmental environment, actively listening to your concerns, helping you identify areas for change, and offering practical strategies to create meaningful transformations. We also collaborate closely with medical doctors, other therapists, and pelvic floor physical therapists to ensure comprehensive care and support for your sexual well-being.